Homemade Pumpkin Bread
This is an easy, homemade pumpkin bread that's delicious! Oil free and vegan!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time55 mins
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
Servings: 10 slices
- 1¾ cup 1 cup einkorn flour and ¾ cup spelt flour
- ¾ cup cocout sugar-can use less
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp non-aluminum baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground all spice
- ⅔ cup wolfberries or cranberries
- ¾ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- ½ cup nut milk, i e, almond or cashew
Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease (pam) 9x5 loaf pan
Add all of the dry ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine
Add the pumpkin puree and milk to another bowl and stir together
Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just combined. It is a very stiff batter but will come together with a bit of elbow grease!
Spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth out.
Bake for 55 minutes then check it. May need an extra 5 minutes. Check with toothpick and make sure it comes out dry!
Let it cool for 10 minutes before slicing